Connect, and engage with your customers, fanatically.
Need the ability to customize and fully integrate your CRM solution? Let’s talk about how the SevaCloud Cloud Empowered CRM solution can help you build a more connected and integrated platform. The SevaCloud Cloud CRM platform provides you the ability to not only fully customize the CRM solution stack, with no limitations, but is designed to deliver the benefits of Microsoft’s Cloud Computing platform, with no compromises. Our solution is the first in its class, providing the best of both worlds, with a cloud deployed CRM solution, available via a per user per month subscription model, starting at $39.00, backed by Microsoft’s Industry leading 99.9% financially guaranteed uptime.
By leveraging best practice solution deployment technologies, the SevaCloud platform delivers a true Windows Azure deployed solution set for your CRM solution. Windows Azure provides organizations an independently audited and verified Trust Compliant infrastructure, that is backed by industry standard Service Level Agreements.
The SevaCloud platform allows organizations to more strategically allocate operating capital, by providing the Dynamics CRM solution set via a subscription model. Starting at $39 per user per month, not only does a subscription basis provide the ability to scale according to your usage, but, you also receive free upgrades, as future releases to Microsoft Dynamics CRM are available. Curious to see how much you save? The proof is in the math, run through our ROI calculator, and contact a solution advisor today for more information.
Fully Managed Solution
We don’t just build the solution for you, we will manage, secure, and support your users. The SevaCloud platform comes with fully comprehensive support. We monitor and patch your server, ensure backups are running, and secure the solution as part of the platform.
SevaCloud Consulting Services
Our team has worked with some of the world’s largest and most visible brands, customizing and consulting the Microsoft solution stack for over 15 years. Let’s talk about how we can help empower your sales force with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
End User Support
One of the largest risks to an organization’s CRM solution is end user adoption. We provide end user support for your ERP solution. Need to know how to run a campaign? Need to reassign leads? Our certified functional analysts are just a phone call away, 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
Curious to know how much will you save? Try our ROI calculator.
What is Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
Conceptually, Dynamics CRM is built around sewing together, with workflows, the sales process from lead to sales order generation. There are extensions to this process, such as service, and campaign management, but the core process that Dynamics CRM builds it’s activities around are sales generation and contact tracking. From lead generation, to opportunity nurturing, all of Dynamics CRM’s core processes are designed around industry best practices.
Learn about Dynamics AX and your industry
Provide quick access to information to enable a fluid proactive decision making process, and give employees flexible tools that help them be productive. Microsoft Dynamics AX enables you to:
- Empower people to drive innovative processes – with role centers designed to meet the needs of government workers, the application guides users through their work, empowering them to be more productive.
- Provide insight and accountability – provide real-time insights on up-to-date financial and operational performance to enable confident decision making.
- Address constituents’ needs – empower employees to inspire action solving constituent challenges.
Manage your talent-driven and project-centric business across multiple practices and offices. Microsoft Dynamics AX enables you to:
- Cultivate reliably unique client experiences – evolve repeatable, distinctive, and highly client-responsive service experiences across distributed teams.
- Capitalize on and catalyze talent – balance utilization across boundaries while catalyzing professional creativity and innovation.
- Compress time to insight and action – streamline project execution and operations with familiar and role-based tools.
Deliver a complete shopping experience with a solution for multichannel management, store operations, merchandising, and financials. With Microsoft Dynamics AX you are:
- Connected without compromise – globally reach customers how, when and where they shop with omni-channel control.
- Personally relevant – provide exceptional customer engagement and productivity through contextual, instant insight and complete order management at the point of service.
- Agile and opportunistic – fulfill your brand promise and capitalize on “What’s Next” with an agile and easy to model omni-channel solution
Improve your capabilities to compete in a global environment, respond quickly to customer demand, and lower your operational costs. Microsoft Dynamics AX enables you to:
- Drive innovation – grow your business by addressing constantly evolving customer needs.
- Enable speed and agility – improve capabilities to compete in the global manufacturing environment.
- Empower people – inspire action through operational intelligence.
Some useful resources:
- Knowledge is currency. Be brilliant.
- A sneak peek tour: 4 Business Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2
- New, Changed, and Deprecated Features for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
Need some more information? Or want to simply nerd out, and pick our brains? Reach out to us, our Dynamics AX team love talking technology. You can reach them via email at (email@example.com), or follow us on Twitter (@SevaCloud).